For promoting tourism resources of Veliky Novgorod and supporting tourist projects the Non-profit Partnership «Tourist Office of Veliky Novgorod» has been given federal and international diplomas and awards. Thus, it has won:
- Red Izba Tourist Information Center was awarded with a letter of appreciation by Mayor of Veliky Novgorod with the connection towards holding the XXXIII Hanseatic Days in Herford, Germany (2013)
- Red Izba Tourist Information Center was awarded by the culture and tourism department of the Novgorod region for releasing the Dityachya Polyana project (summertime workshop and leisure for children) (2013)
- Veliky Novgorod Authorities Diploma for being the best public service organization (2012)
- Letter of appreciation of the Governor of the Novgorod region for the development of tourism and culture (2012)
- Honorary certificate of the Novgorod region tourism committee for the development of tourism and culture (2012)
- Laureate diploma for the VII contest of innovative creative projects for creating the interactive guided tour project (2012)
- Letter of appreciation of the Novgorod branch of the St. Petersburg State University of Service and Economics for cooperating in the tourism personnel training (2012)
- The second international tourism film festival «Tourfilm-Riga-2009» (Latvia) in the category «Sacral tourism» (April, 2009);
- «Zvezda.travel.ru» contest in the category «The best tourist-information web-site of the city/region in Russia» (internet voting 2009, 2012);
- National tourism award named after Y. Senkevitch as the higher professional prize of t
he Russian Federation (2006);
- «Golden Mercury» as a regional federal award of the Russian chamber of Commerce and Industry for business activity in the category «For the contribution to forming positive business image of Russia» (2007);
- Approval by the brand name Let's Go Publications – travel guides around Eastern Europe published by Cambridge University - for the top service in tourism.
- Federal grant of «Znanie» Fund (2007).