Working hours: 10:00 – 18:00 Перерыв: 14:30 – 15:30 Выходной: Ср, Чт, последний Пн месяца
Open: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Break: 2:30 p.m.– 3:30 p.m. Closed: Wed., Thu. and last Mon. of the month
Entrance Fee: 80 руб. – (взрослый) 40 руб. – (учащиеся) дети до 16 лет — бесплатно
150 roubles (adults) 100 roubles (students) children under 16 - free
GPS: 58.51936600, 31.28661200
Audiogides in Russian, English, German and French!
This church was built in 1356 replacing a wooden church with the same name. The lower walls date back to the 14th century. In the late 17th century, the upper part was rebuilt in the style of Naryshkin Baroque, which had become popular by that time.