1. Church of the Nativity of Our Savoir at Red Field (1381-1382) - The architecture of the church is of typical construction for the 14th c. The original look of the church and unique frescos of the 14th c. have been preserved till today. The frescos are believed to be painted by Balkan artists.
2. Church of the Assumption of Our Lady on Volotovo field - The church got world-wide renown not only for its architectural merits, but also for the unique frescos of 1363. There were about 200 walls-paintings in the church.
3. Church of the Transfiguration of Our Savior on Kovalevo Field - The church of the Transfiguration of Our Savior on Kovalevo Field was built in 1345 by the order of Novgorod boyar Ontsifor Zhabina and for a long time it was the cathedral (main) temple of the Cloister of the Transfiguration of Our Savior in Kovalevo.
4. Church of the Transfiguration of Our Savior on Nereditsa Hill, 1198 - This world famous church is the only extant building of the former small Nereditsky cloister, where there is the village of Nereditsa today.
5. Rurik’s hill fort - At the source of the Volkov River, guarding the trade route "From the Varangians to the Greeks" lies this fortified settlement of the Viking Age.